Stump Table Update

Table update

I got more sand paper so I took some of that top layer off the trunk today. It was also to make sure I didn’t have any potential splinters.

I just added a first coat of very strong black tea. Like 3 family size bags for a quart of water strong.

I think it is bringing out some of the reds which is nice.

In the meantime, I’ve got a mason jar with steel wool and vinegar.

I should get a coat tomorrow and see if there’s a chemical reaction.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s