Final day of my ceiling project and I’m proud to say, I’m done.
I included a before pic (realtor photo) to show how it was when I first moved in.
I probably could have not done this marathon, crazy lady project work but I was really motivated to get rid of that popcorn stuff. Plus when I threw the primer/texture paint, it looked sort of blushy purple. Um, yeah…no.
The middle pic – I was nearly done and wanted to snap a pic before it got dark. -Like the last pic. And yes…I was lazy and didn’t want to disassemble the ceiling fan so I fashioned a drape over it. 🙂
I’m still not entirely done… as you can see from the last photo, I still need to touch up the walls and the side walls (non-vaulted sides) will be repainted to full strength Flora. Currently, it is 50% less intense. Painting the walls will be CAKE after this! LOL. The big TV won’t go up until that is done. (MOTIVATION!)
One thing I did realize when I got done was I probably need to rethink the flooring…at the very least, for the main living area. I need to do a bit lighter or else it’ll look like I live underground or something. 🙂
Oh, I also realized, from looking at the old listing photos that I had installed the vents backwards nearly 2 years ago when I spray painted them. WOW, what a difference in putting them the right direction!
Now for that yuck job of cleaning.