I started to finish up on my moulding a couple weekends ago.
This was the cache in my car. It’s amazing how much my little Prius holds.
My first coped corner. Coping is hard (yes, it’s okay to insert jokes here, I did). This was prior to actually sanding and touch up paint.
Slowly but surely, the colonial style moulding is going away, replaced with a simpler design. (This is also prior to paint)
Anything that’s staying, is going to get a fresh coat of paint so it isn’t as dingy looking as before. (and it won’t be the gloss/semi-gloss sheen either)
I still need to touch up the walls since the trim paint has bled over but that’s okay. The large pieces of baseboards are in for both the living and dining room. I just need to replace the colonial trim put up before finishing. 🙂