Since lightening up my office with the pale yellow. I was tempted to tweak the color of my chandelier a little. Plus, there were still some spots where the brass was showing.
The colors were too dark but it wasn’t a priority. Fast forward to when I was spray painting my nightstand with the Brilliant Silver. To touch up, I sprayed paint onto a paper plate so I had a puddle to work with. On a whim, I dabbed a paper towel and rubbed on the paint onto the chandelier. It created a unique look because some of the dark steel could still be seen.
The pink/fuchsia color was now too much so I looked at replacing the faux candlestick sleeves. Cool, patterned ones were $6 each online. (!!!)
I decided to be creative and make up for Saturday’s fiasco and worked on something tonight.
I had the paper ribbon for the cat tree toys so I wrapped one sleeve with it – just to see how it would look.
The end result
I used scotch tape at first but you could see the tape so I ended up sealing the sleeves with good old school glue. It’s a quick fix and can easily be changed to other colors or if I decide to use a pattern.
I need to spray the bottoms of my bulbs silver now but voilà!