I now have wood floors in my office!
I began the project on Thanksgiving Day and managed to get about 7 rows in before breaking for dinner.
The next morning, I was on a roll and managed to complete over 2/3 of the room before I ran out of glue.
I was scraping off the bottom of the can but it wasn’t enough to finish the rest of the room. Being that it was Black Friday, I was not about to go and venture out just for a can of glue so I decided to wait until the week after to complete. I did bring my area rug out to see how it would turn out though.
I also received a few more sunburst mirrors to add to the decor of the room. 🙂
Back to the glue – I debated for a while on whether or not to use the same Bostik glue as the rest of the room. It only comes in a 3.5 gallon container and is $160 at Lowes so I was hesitant at first. I was close to buying a different glue but remembered my glue fiasco in the living-dining room last year and opted for the same can (which will prompt me to add flooring to my master closet soon).
This past Friday, I finished and it took about 2 hours.
After removing the tape and moving some items back (with Puck as my model).
Given the look of the room, I’m once again debating the color of Lola. It would seem a bright color would be too much for the small room so I’m thinking of something understated. Stay tuned.