I can’t believe the year is almost over. I had wanted to finish the wood flooring in my master closet and then the guest room but that won’t happen this year.
My goals for the upcoming year are as follows:
- Repaint guest room
- Finish flooring
- Convert pull chain light in master closet to an actual switch light (need an electrician)
- Repaint/revamp foyer area
- Replace rest of windows (not DIY but $$ and therefore needs to be planned)
- Temporary or permanent solution for flooring in corridors
If time/budget permits:
- Design master closet for optimum space
- Plan outdoor space (front and back), xeriscape as much as possible—maybe leaving a small patch of grass under tree.
I think those are pretty reasonable goals for the upcoming new year. 🙂